I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Global Household Index: +7.7% Since Launch
- 2 Lithium Race: Electric Car Sales In France H...
- 3 Silver Spot Vs SLV
- 4 Second Quarter GDP - What Number Should You ...
- 5 With The Direct TV Acquisition, Is The AT&T ...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino