I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Free Sample Offer For My Exclusive Research
- 2 Dow Theory Update For October 9: The Primary...
- 3 Virtu Financial- Short Opportunity Ahead Of ...
- 4 The Digital Revolution Isn’t Stopping GameStop
- 5 Sysco: A Value Investment You Have Never Hea...
- See all Top Instablogs »