I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 IS THE DOLLAR TOAST? DON'T BET ON IT.
- 2 About The Options Market
- 3 Utility Regulations: A Headwind For U.S. Dis...
- 4 WSJ Ask An Expert: U.S. Social Security Tips...
- 5 With Expertise And A Little Luck, East West ...
- See all Top Instablogs »