I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Australia - About "The Crown"
- 2 50 Years - True Masters
- 3 Tesla's Achilles Heel: Falling Used Electric...
- 4 Market Update Feb 28 - The Stock Market, Int...
- 5 Log Prices In Western US Fell In 2014 Becaus...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Dividend Growth Investor
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Gregory Mannarino