I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Carbon Energy Advancing Blue Gum Gas Project
- 2 Blueprint Medicines: Personalized Treatment ...
- 3 This Weeks Free Stock Pick - Ecommerce
- 4 South Boulder Mines Granted Additional Time ...
- 5 Aspire Mining On Road To Capital Raising
- See all Top Instablogs »