I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 If Mr. Market Is Insane, It's Hard To Determ...
- 2 Bump Bump Bump
- 3 What Is Value Investing?
- 4 Global Cobalt Names SpinCo As Global Energy ...
- 5 Iplayco To Build Three New Playgrounds And F...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Cory Renauer
- 3 Axion Power Host
- 4 Fear & Greed Trader
- 5 Special Situations and Arbs