I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Stock Trading Room Weekly Update
- 2 The Pros And Cons Of Trading Forex With A Sm...
- 3 Seeking Alpha's Least Popular Article Ever
- 4 Federal Reserve And The Global Oligarchy
- 5 Is ForceField Energy (FNRG) Under Short Sell...
- See all Top Instablogs »