I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 The Murky Accounting Of Vista Land & Lifesca...
- 2 International Spotlight: Israel
- 3 AMC Networks - New All Time High
- 4 Three Independent Studies Show Growing Suppo...
- 5 Tethys Sale Of Kazkah Assets To SinoHan Will...
- See all Top Instablogs »