I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Will It Work? By Charles Payne
- 2 Will It Work? By Charles Payne
- 3 1 Year DGI Investing From A European Point O...
- 4 Today's Technical Outlook - 9/4/2015
- 5 Options: Three Distinct Types Of Premium
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Special Situations and Arbs
- 3 Gregory Mannarino
- 4 Archman Investor
- 5 Axion Power Host