I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Netflix - The Devil Is In The Details
- 2 TCAP Beats On NII - Loses On NAV
- 3 A Pharmacist Breaks Down Biotech - A New Pre...
- 4 S&P500 Outlook According To STOPD On May 6, ...
- 5 The Barbell Approach Builds Powerful Healthc...
- See all Top Instablogs »