I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 A Treatise On Probability Investing
- 2 Why Is This Woman Smiling?
- 3 At Least One Company Understands Executive C...
- 4 Aspire Mining, Noble Group Start Coal Resour...
- 5 MZI Resources In Final Construction Steps Be...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino