I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Oracle Pointed To The U.S. Currency As It De...
- 2 Apple And IBM Enterprise Mobility Partnership
- 3 Ramesh Shivakumaran Gulftainer Records 8 Gro...
- 4 Global Gamma Knife Market Revenue Forecast T...
- 5 National Dairy Products: 1927-1937
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Dividend Growth Investor