I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Looking For Trading Opportunities In The Tri...
- 2 RT Trade Of The Day: $TSLA TWAP HFT Algo Fo...
- 3 Bovie Medical - Liquidation Event By Major H...
- 4 Crown Media Holdings - Chart Of The Day
- 5 Getting Fingered Like A Puppet
- See all Top Instablogs »