I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Herbalife (HLF) And Borderfree (BRDR) Number...
- 2 A Brief Intro To Your Brain
- 3 Introducing Value Investor's Edge
- 4 Kibaran Resources Lands Environmental Approv...
- 5 Xanadu Mines Drilling Intersects Further Cop...
- See all Top Instablogs »