I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Why Managers May Be De-Risking Portfolios Here
- 2 The Morning Call--The Economic Data Improves...
- 3 Momentum Stocks Report April 1.2015
- 4 NASDAQ Continues To Embrace Volatility
- 5 BlackRock Enters Into Deal With Pemex And Fi...
- See all Top Instablogs »