I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 What NOT To Invest In
- 2 Greenland Minerals And Energy Finalising Kva...
- 3 Newzulu In Licensing Deal With Second Major ...
- 4 Carnarvon Petroleum Cashed Up For North West...
- 5 Anteo Diagnostics To Develop Consumable Prod...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Dividends4Life
- 4 Gregory Mannarino
- 5 Special Situations and Arbs