I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Forward Indicators Not Saying The Economy Is...
- 2 EBay India Officially Joins The Refurbished ...
- 3 Investing, Speculating, Gambling – What's Th...
- 4 The Daily Market Information (DMI) (Septembe...
- 5 Random Investing Quotes: Ben Franklin, Warre...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Gregory Mannarino
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Archman Investor
- 5 Axion Power Host