I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Kibaran Resources' Andrew Spinks And John Pa...
- 2 KGL Resources Chairman Steps Down
- 3 5.25.2015 - Puerto Rico/Argentina/ Beer Mark...
- 4 Will Pandora Ever Make Money?
- 5 Former Uber CFO Admitted The Only Way The Co...
- See all Top Instablogs »