I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Junior Producers Riding Exploration Success...
- 2 Avago Technologies (AVGO) Stock | Buys Broadcom
- 3 $OGHI Rips Over 150% On News
- 4 Valeant (VRX) Stock | FDA Approval Of Xifaxan
- 5 Tiffany & Co (TIF) Stock | Shines Bright On ...
- See all Top Instablogs »