I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 How To Read Stock Charts
- 2 Nike Scores Big Again
- 3 Is The DOW Giving Up Its Ghost?
- 4 Greeks Vote "No" - S & P Futures Off 23
- 5 RESULTS: CapGainr Intra-DayTrades™ For UGAZ/...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Dividend Growth Investor