I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Triton Minerals Engages Consultants To Drive...
- 2 Pioneer Resources's MD David Crook Speaks To...
- 3 Freelancer Receives Buy Recommendation, A$1....
- 4 Mining Projects Group Drilling New Nickel Su...
- 5 MacPhersons Resources Delivers Resource Boos...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Dividend Growth Investor
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Gregory Mannarino