I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Trading The Solar Earnings Season
- 2 Fitbit (FIT) IS Getting Into Shape
- 3 The Current Volatility Situation And A Look ...
- 4 Who's Right Huckabee Or Obama, Kerry, Clinton
- 5 Pure Energy Minerals, Poised To Be One Of A ...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino