I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Stronger US Job Market And Higher Wages
- 2 Herd Mentality Vs. Creating Something New
- 3 Triton Minerals Gains Competitive Edge For M...
- 4 Imugene On Track To Start Gastric Cancer Cli...
- 5 Botswana Metals Discovers New Nickel Sulphid...
- See all Top Instablogs »