I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Genworth Financial Revisited: The Risk/Rewar...
- 2 Mattel And Durable Competitive Advantage
- 3 Alexium's $1.10 Price Target Maintained By S...
- 4 Freelancer Receives Higher Share Price Target
- 5 Kibaran Resources Powers Up For Battery Grad...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Archman Investor