I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 3 Key Conservative Option Strategies
- 2 Book Of The Day – Friday, August 28, 2015
- 3 Cigna Corporation’s Short Term Rating Analysis
- 4 The Daily Market Information (DMI) (August 2...
- 5 TerraForm Power: Is It Time To Buy This Yiel...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Dividends4Life