I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Correlation Trading With Leveraged ETFs
- 2 South Boulder Mines' PFS Demonstrates Collul...
- 3 Anatolia Energy To Become One Of World's Low...
- 4 Metals Of Africa Intersects 145m High Grade ...
- 5 The Daily TANER Momentum (DTM) (Mar. 5, Thur...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Dividend Growth Investor
- 4 Gregory Mannarino
- 5 Dividends4Life