I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Deer Horn's First Bodhi Natural Market Locat...
- 2 Global Cobalt's Spinout Of Global Energy Met...
- 3 Gold Resource Corporation Finds 8.54 G/T Gol...
- 4 Sunridge Agrees To Acquire Net Profits Inter...
- 5 Patents By Yuk-Ming Dennis Lo
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino