I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 TANER Momentum (DTM) (Apr. 17 2015 Friday)...
- 2 How Financial Behavioral Analysis Engine Wor...
- 3 Quote Of The Day – Sunday, April 19, 2015
- 4 It Is Time To Buy Nuvo Research
- 5 Characteristics Of Bear Markets
- See all Top Instablogs »