I spent eight years at Bank of America in New York (1978-86) covering Wall Street, then moved to Moody's Investors Service where I worked for 22 years, covering banks, sovereigns and corporates. I chaired the Credit Policy Committee for four years. I retired in 2007 as vice chairman. PLEASE... More
- My blog:
- Capitalism and Freeedom
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 AdvisorShares Weekly Market Review – Week En...
- 2 The Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc (RBS) -...
- 3 Today's JPY Weakness And AUD/JPY Buy Signal
- 4 Iraq's Oil Industry And Current Economic Out...
- 5 The Upside Of A Down Mining Market
- See all Top Instablogs »