I live in Bombay and recently spoke to some mobile phone dealers in south bombay to find out how many Z10's they were able to sell.
1) Most of them could only get hold of very few handsets initially - between 20-50
2) The first batch sold well (most dealers were able to exhaust the first batch)
3) Sales are now terrible. Every one of them has stock. They all blame the price.
4) Only Black available - no one seems to have supply of white Z10s.
5) They're selling the upcoming 'Q10' as follows:
5.1) It will be cheaper (Rs. 30,000 instead of the Rs. 45,000 Z10)
5.2) It will have much better battery life
Disclosure: I am short BBRY.