The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Eight Ways To Get Your Retirement Finances I...
- 2 Trades Only Institutional Investors Get To See
- 3 QTD Performance Update
- 4 Technical Review On The World Indices: In Sy...
- 5 ETF Blog For 8/31: The Bottom Is Fragile; Vo...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Gregory Mannarino