The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 55 Companies Cut Their Dividends So Far In 2...
- 2 LG Opens Academy And Provides Scholarship To...
- 3 NASDAQ Meanders In Its Trading Range
- 4 Biotech Crash -- How Long Will It Last?
- 5 2 Stocks Paying Higher Cash Dividends
- See all Top Instablogs »