The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 A Cancer Death Meditation; Kevetrin And Hump...
- 2 Knowing How And When To Sell
- 3 Earnings Season Will Not Be As Bad As Feared
- 4 This Corporate "System", Is Broken. Can't Be...
- 5 EHealth (EHTH) Surprise Quarterly Numbers, A...
- See all Top Instablogs »