The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 New J-Plasma Trademarks Point To Bovie Produ...
- 2 Scratch Portfolio: Update And Leaving QCOM ...
- 3 S&P 500 Futures Buy-Sell Levels
- 4 Apple Sells Off As China Gives Off Bad Vibes...
- 5 Kansas City Life: Going Private Arbitrage
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino