The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Why Any Market Dips Don't Matter In The Long...
- 2 U.S. Dollar Cost Of Funds Index Tightens 0.0...
- 3 Shrinking By WSS Research Team
- 4 World-Wide Corporate Credit Conditions Volat...
- 5 SFX Entertainment 1 Year Default Probability...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Special Situations and Arbs
- 3 Axion Power Host
- 4 Archman Investor
- 5 Gregory Mannarino