The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 YTD Portfolio Performance
- 2 One Way To Value Miller Energy Preferred D S...
- 3 Matured MLCD Review, Part 1
- 4 TANER Momentum (DTM) (June 1, 2015 Monday) (I)
- 5 INVIVO PREPARED FOR NATIONAL NETWORK TELEVIS...
- See all Top Instablogs »