The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Canonical Principle - Home, Car Repossessed ...
- 2 A Treatise On Probability Investing
- 3 Why Is This Woman Smiling?
- 4 At Least One Company Understands Executive C...
- 5 Aspire Mining, Noble Group Start Coal Resour...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino