The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 TANER Momentum (DTM) (August 28, 2015 Friday...
- 2 Safe 10% Annual Return With AGL Resources
- 3 Some Ugly Truths BOFI Fans Do Not Want To Hear
- 4 IP Investment Contributed Nicely To Second Q...
- 5 13% Annual Return With Cameron
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Dividends4Life