The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 VMware (VMW) Guidance On Track; Container St...
- 2 Market Map Stays In Cash
- 3 As Iran Deadline Approaches, Oil Market Wait...
- 4 Proof Of The Continuing US Dollar Death Spiral.
- 5 Carnarvon Petroleum Readies For Roc-1 Well, ...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Gregory Mannarino