The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Genterra Capital (GIC CN) - From An Irration...
- 2 Useful Reading
- 3 A Swing & A Miss! (No. 1)
- 4 New Customer Disclosure Rules Spell Death Kn...
- 5 Has The Market Hit The Ceiling?
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino