The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Magic Formula Weekly Roundup For 4/19/2015
- 2 The Daily Market Information (DMI) (Apr. 19 ...
- 3 TANER Momentum (DTM) (Apr. 17 2015 Friday)...
- 4 How Financial Behavioral Analysis Engine Wor...
- 5 Quote Of The Day – Sunday, April 19, 2015
- See all Top Instablogs »