The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Base Resources Expands Project Finance Facil...
- 2 Thank A Baby Boomer For This Stock Market Boom
- 3 Jatenergy Appoints Ian Gebbie As New Director
- 4 My Monthly Value Level At 6941 Dow Transport...
- 5 Kogi Iron Directors Back Themselves By Incre...
- See all Top Instablogs »