The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Are The Rumors Of Coolpad Entering India True?
- 2 Emergence Of The Most Prospective Explorer I...
- 3 Lackluster…For Now By Charles Payne
- 4 Quarterly Update - Q3 2015
- 5 Facebook - How Long Will It Last?
- See all Top Instablogs »