The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Update For Portfolio Positioning And Managem...
- 2 Wrong Lesson Learned From A Spanking
- 3 Kamakura Announces Master Class On Stress Te...
- 4 VRNG's Valutation Oct 09 2015
- 5 Markets Go Up, Markets Go Down
- See all Top Instablogs »