The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 The Days Biggest Movers
- 2 Portfolio Allocation For Equal Income From E...
- 3 11/25 Updated VRNG's Valuation
- 4 How Markets React With Major News Events
- 5 Thundelarra's Tony Lofthouse talks Red Bore ...
- See all Top Instablogs »