The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 What NOT To Invest In
- 2 Greenland Minerals And Energy Finalising Kva...
- 3 Newzulu In Licensing Deal With Second Major ...
- 4 Carnarvon Petroleum Cashed Up For North West...
- 5 Anteo Diagnostics To Develop Consumable Prod...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Dividends4Life
- 4 Gregory Mannarino
- 5 Special Situations and Arbs