The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Is Bad Luck A Reason?
- 2 If Your Portfolio Lost This Much...
- 3 Market Perspective For September 4, 2015
- 4 General Market & Business Conditions, July 2015
- 5 Could A President Trump Put People Back To W...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Special Situations and Arbs
- 3 Gregory Mannarino
- 4 Archman Investor
- 5 Axion Power Host