The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Genworth Financial Revisited: The Risk/Rewar...
- 2 Mattel And Durable Competitive Advantage
- 3 Alexium's $1.10 Price Target Maintained By S...
- 4 Freelancer Receives Higher Share Price Target
- 5 Kibaran Resources Powers Up For Battery Grad...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Archman Investor