The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Carbon Energy's Rising Share Price Attracts ...
- 2 Admedus Directors Increase Shareholdings
- 3 Playing The US Consumer Rebound In Q2 & Q3: ...
- 4 European Luxury: Long LVMH
- 5 Long Actelion [ATLN] In European Biotech - G...
- See all Top Instablogs »