The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 The Week Ahead: Time To Join The Bear Market...
- 2 Performance - Week Ending 09/04/2015
- 3 Performance - Week Ending 08/21/2015
- 4 Weekly Economic Review - UAE, India & Global...
- 5 Two New Picks 2H 2015
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Gregory Mannarino
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Archman Investor
- 5 Axion Power Host