The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 As Predicted Yingli Implodes Again
- 2 Oil Moving Higher
- 3 And It Continues By Dominique Paul
- 4 Wall Street's Fickle Rating System - By Char...
- 5 Technologies That Help Reduce Business Costs
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Dividends4Life