The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 July 5th - Here Is Some Old Market 'Noise"
- 2 ROK Downgrade: Why We See Asymmetric Downsi...
- 3 Core Traits Of Successful Junior Exploration...
- 4 Consumer Staples Update 6-30-15
- 5 "I Don't Know" Is Sometimes The Best We Can Say
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Dividend Growth Investor