The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 The NASDAQ Is On The Launchpad In Pursuit Of...
- 2 Monday Morning Chartology
- 3 Two Interesting Precious Metals Stocks
- 4 It's All About, Well...
- 5 NASDAQ Remains Mired Within Its Trading Rang...
- See all Top Instablogs »