The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 HP: It's All Downhill From Here! ( A Look A...
- 2 Genworth's Long Term Care Bet - Could The CE...
- 3 Transportation Sector Update 11/27/15
- 4 ANER 25SCHTDRANKS (D25RS) (November 30, 2015...
- 5 Black Friday's Biggest Movers
- See all Top Instablogs »