The Inflation Trader has been a recognized leader in developing the U.S. inflation derivatives market. He traded the first interbank U.S. CPI swaps in 2003 and, as a dealer, was a primary liquidity-provider in that market for two large banks. He represented about one-third of interbank swaps... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 A Bull On The Russian Bear
- 2 A Total Return Approach To Retirement Spending
- 3 A Possible Takeover Target In The Making!
- 4 Banco Santander Leads International Bank Cre...
- 5 Jonathan Verenger On Biotech Valuations
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Dividend Growth Investor