- Cash 0.2 Mio. $ / Debt from Convertible Notes 0.76 Mio. $
- Revenue last Quarter: 0.017 Mio. $ / Net Loss 0.35 Mio. $
- Outstanding shares after the merger: 67 Mio.
- Market Cap at current PPS (1.86 $) is 124,62 Mio. $(!)
- From the latest SEC filing: These factors, among others, raise substantial doubt about the Company's ability to continue as a going concern.
- License agreement with Vivisimo on May 17,2010 --> "Vivisimo agreed not to compete with the Company in the consumer search area for a period of two years" --> These 2 years are already over but
- YIPI still hat to pay off the 5,5 Mio. $ they paid for the license.
- In the meantime IBM bought Vivisimo and their technology and will now market the technology on its own.
- IBM couldn´t care less about the 10 percent stake it has in YIPI.
Summary: Pump&Dump. Price Target 0,10$
Disclosure: Short and trying to short more
Disclosure: I am short OTCPK:YIPI.