Seeking Alpha

bestdamnpennys4...'s  Instablog

bestdamnpennys4bucks
Send Message
BestDamnPennys4Bucks.com is a multi-media marketing company that provides public awareness campaigns to increase liquidity for our client companies. In addition, we predict the Hottest picks available in the industry for our members to invest their hard earned money in. Our picks are... More
My company:
Bestdamnpennys4bucks.com
My blog:
BestDamnPennys4Bucks LLC
  • Casablanca Mining Ltd. Blog 0 comments
    Mar 21, 2013 3:29 PM | about stocks: CUAU

    Casablanca Mining Ltd. (OTCPK:CUAU), formerly went by USD Energy Corp. until February 2011 and is based in Santee, California. This company engages in exploration and development of precious metals. The primary ones are gold, copper, and copper sulfate. The gold and copper are mined in Chile. All of the mining in Chile is done through its subsidiary company, Santa Teresa Minerals. CUAU owns the rights to a gold mine in Free Gold, the Casuto Project, and the Los Pinos Project. There are 30 properties in these projects. The rights are also owned to a process called electromining which is patented. Electromining extracts the metals from raw mining materials.

    In February 2012, Santa Teresa Minerals sold its 60% interest in Sulfatos Chile to Bluestone S.A.

    Santa Teresa Minerals operates a gold mine in the Marga wash area of Quilpue, Chile. Santa Teresa Minerals increased the ownership position from 60% to 99.9% through an acquisition from Mario Oscar Comas San Martin in June 2011. The remaining 0.1% interest of Sociedad Contractual Free Gold is owned by Juan Carlos Camus.

    Santa Teresa Minerals owns a gold mine in Rancagua, Chile and owns 70%. The mining property includes 300 hectares called, Los Pinos 1-30 and 100 hectares called Teresita 1-20. Santa Teresa Minerals acquired the property in the Los Pinos Project in June 2011.

    CUAU is currently trading at $ .99. The previous close was for $.84. Over the past 52 weeks, this company has seen a low trade of $.051 and a high of up to $2.40. The company's market cap is at $59.06M.

    For the most current and up to date information on CUAU and many other companies subscribe to our FREE newsletter at bestdamnpennys4bucks.com

    Chart for CUAU.PK

    CUAU

    Juan Carlos Camus Villegas

    Alfredo Manfredi

    Thomas Ronk

    www.casablancamining.com/

    Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.

    Themes: CUAU Blog Stocks: CUAU
Back To bestdamnpennys4bucks' Instablog HomePage »

Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.

Comments (0)
Track new comments
Be the first to comment
Full index of posts »
Latest Followers

Latest Comments


Most Commented
Instablogs are Seeking Alpha's free blogging platform customized for finance, with instant set up and exposure to millions of readers interested in the financial markets. Publish your own instablog in minutes.