International Commercial Television Inc (ICTL), based in Wayne, PA, is a company that sells health and beauty aid products. And everyone loves to look beautiful and feel healthy. Along with health and beauty the company also sells diet and fitness and toys through Informercial throughout the US. They utilize both long and short form advertising spots, reaping in sells through their direct audience internet users as well as television shopping networks and retail distributors. One of their best selling products includes DermaWand, which is a skin care appliance that instantly minimizes facial wrinkles and fine lines, amazingly improving skin condition. Besides DermaWand, ICTL also offers DermaVital, a re hydrating product that actually penetrates the skin. With a 432% increase in revenue for its 2nd quarter ending in June 2012 over it last year 2nd quarter earnings of 1,219,380 compared to this years 6,491,809 is something to celebrate. This is a totally transparent company investors should take a closer look at.
- International Commercial Television Inc was founded in 1998, and is Publicly held.
- International Commercial Television Inc had $3.1 Million in 2011 revenue (Actual data).
- International Commercial Television Inc employs 0-10people (Actual data).
- Of the 0-10 total International Commercial Television Inc employees, 0-10 (Estimated data) are located at the Single Location.
- International Commercial Television Inc trades on the OTC Bulletin Board Pink Sheets (PK) under the ICTL ticker symbol.
|52 Week High
10/9/12 - $0.85
|52 Week Low
For the most current and up to date information on ICTL and many other companies, subscribe to our FREE newsletter at bestdamnpennys4bucks.com
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.