Our Chapter 11 Dockets product (learn more here: www.chapter11dockets.com) tracks every document filed in over 1,750 of the largest corporate chapter 11 cases filed nationwide. That's over 1,000 separate docket entries on the average day.
Below, we've gathered a list of some of the most important and interesting documents on this topic that have been filed in the last day or so - basically the 24-hour period starting late afternoon/early evening the night before last and ending late afternoon/early evening last night.
Click on the document summary to view a more detailed description of the document.
- Case Name: 1250 Oceanside Partners (a/k/a Hokuli'a)
- Document Summary: Order Granting Motion to Approve Disclosure Statement for Joint Consolidated Plan dated November 22, 2013, Balloting Procedures and Scheduling Deadlines; Exhibits A-B. Confirmation hearing to be held on 4/2/2014 at 09:30 AM at Courtroom, 1132 Bishop Street, Suite 250, Honolulu, HI 96813. Date of Entry: 1/28/2014. (JN)
- Case Name: Adoc Holdings, Inc. (f/k/a Coda Holdings, Inc.) (a/k/a Miles Electric Vehicles Ltd.)
- Case Name: Betsey Johnson LLC
- Document Summary: Amended Disclosure Statement /Notice of Filing of Clean and Blackline Versions of Disclosure Statement for the First Amended Chapter 11 Plan of Liquidation of Betsey Johnson LLC (related document(s), , ) filed by Frank A. Oswald on behalf of Betsey Johnson LLC. with hearing to be held on 1/30/2014 at 10:00 AM at Courtroom 601 (NYSE:JMP) (Attachments: # (1) Exhibit 1: Amended Disclosure Statement (with exhibits) # (2) Exhibit 2: Blackline Amended Disclosure Statement)(Oswald, Frank)
- Case Name: Blitz U.S.A., Inc.
- Document Summary: Declaration in Support /Declaration of Steve Snyder in Support of Confirmation of Debtors' and Official Committee of Unsecured Creditor's First Amended Joint Plan of Liquidation (related document(s)) Filed by ACE Companies. (Attachments: # (1) Exhibit A # (2) Exhibit B # (3) Exhibit C # (4) Exhibit D # (5) Exhibit E # (6) Exhibit F # (7) Exhibit G # (8) Exhibit H # (9) Appendix A) (Riley, Richard)
- Case Name: Capitol Bancorp Ltd.
- Case Name: Stacy's Inc.
- Document Summary: Order Granting Request to Continue. The Matter is Continued. AND IT IS SO ORDERED. Notice and service of this event are delegated pursuant to SC LBR 5075-1 Signed by: Chief Judge David Duncan, US Bankruptcy Court - District of South Carolina (related document(s)326). Hearing scheduled for 2/12/2014 at 01:00 PM at Spartanburg. The case judge is David R. Duncan. (Phillips, J) Modified on 1/28/2014 to clarify text (Baker, L). (Entered: 01/27/2014)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *