More wins more the new month:
May 05, 2009
- 07:28 | Bagger Vance BIDU ($245.00) Sold to Close BDUEJ May 250 calls, at $7.50 +70%
- 07:13 | Bagger Vance AAPL ($132.00) Sold to Close APVEF May 130 calls, at $4.55 +49%
- 07:10 | Bagger Vance CME ($245.00) Sold to Close CMEEQ May 250 calls, at $7.40 +23%
- 07:04 | Bagger Vance STP ($16.80) Sold to Close STPEZ May 15 calls, at $2.25 +96%
- 07:01 | Bagger Vance LDK ($9.00) Sold to Close DLOEU May 8 calls, at $2.50 +79%
- 06:49 | Bagger Vance MS ($26.80) Sold to Close MSEY May 25 calls, at $2.65 -7%
- 06:36 | Bagger Vance MGM ($11.70) Sold to Close MGMEI May 9 calls, at $2.80 +155%
Markets consolidated on Tuesday after yesterday's big rally. Breadth was weak but turnover was not much higher, so a good sign. The remainder of the week is all about jobs and earnings, we could see some good action. The financials are waiting for the stress test results, and that could move the market, too. Commodities are setting up for a big move higher. Gold fell back some but bonds were mixed. Volatility is muted here as fear continues to be a non-factor.
More big winners coming over the next several days! Hit' em straight!