After the huge upside move by SunPower (SNPR) this past week, I will need to rebalance the portfolio to reduce SNPR's weightage from its current 74%, back to the 40% weightage that I had initially assigned...
Therefore, tomorrow, I plan to make the following moves in the portfolio...
1) Liquidate all 80 Contracts of SunPower's March 16, 2013 CALLS, Strike Price $6.00
2) Initiate a brand new position in SPWR's March 16, 2013 CALLS, Strike Price $9.00 with a 10% exposure but with plans to increase the exposure to 30% or more.
3) Double the portfolio's current position in Sprint's May 18, 2013 CALLS, Strike Price $6.00
4) Initiate a small position in JDS Uniphase (JDSU) March 16, 2013 CALLS, Strike Price $14.00
5) Initiate a small position in Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR) February 16, 2013 CALLS, Strike Price $21.00
6) Initiate a small position in Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM) April 20, 2013 CALLS, Strike Price $65.00
7) Initiate a small position in Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) February 16, 2013 CALLS, Strike Price $21.00
I will decide on the individual allocations of item #s 2,4,5,6 & 7 above after I have liquidated SPWR's 80 Contracts of March 16 CALLS, Strke Price $6.00...
Let's see how my portfolio's Week 2 fares...I of course don't expect it to even remotely mirror Week 1's performance...LOL!
DISCLAIMER: All postings made here are strictly for my personal record keeping and in no way, shape or form, am I even remotely suggesting others to follow my Buy and Sell moves. Trading options is definitely not for the faint of heart as one's portfolio can move up, or down, anywhere between 10%-30% during a single trading day. Feel free to follow my progress here, but PLEASE do not follow my moves. However, if, in spite of all my exhortations, should you decide to do so, be advised that you, and ONLY YOU will be responsible for any losses that you may suffer...In other words, the onus is strictly on you.