I used to run a limited partnership, boutique hedge fund in the 90s. Retired in 2000 and moved from New York City to Toronto, Canada, got married, raised a family and basically settled down. After a few years in Toronto, my wife got tired of the city’s 8 months of cold weather and insisted that... More
- My company:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 S&P 500 Futures Buy-Sell Levels
- 2 Despite Current Crude Oil Weakness, Still Pr...
- 3 Commentary On US Indices And Forex Majors Fo...
- 4 Emerging Markets: Mongolia, Truly The Final ...
- 5 Market Update 7/4-- Greece "Yes" Vote, OR "N...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Dividend Growth Investor