I used to run a limited partnership, boutique hedge fund in the 90s. Retired in 2000 and moved from New York City to Toronto, Canada, got married, raised a family and basically settled down. After a few years in Toronto, my wife got tired of the city’s 8 months of cold weather and insisted that... More
- My company:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Don't Discount David Einhorn
- 2 North-East, Mid-Atlantic & Mid-West Regional...
- 3 Total Return Or Total Destruction?
- 4 Microsoft: 28% Upside With Near Term Catalyst
- 5 IBM: A Wonderful Business At A Wonderful Pri...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Special Situations and Arbs
- 3 Axion Power Host
- 4 Archman Investor
- 5 Gregory Mannarino