Omer Uzun gained his investment banking experience working as a Director in Citigroup Global Markets for 12 years. He specialized in securitization and principal investments for institutional clients, primarily asset managers and insurance companies. His primary duties included transaction... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 9 International Dividend Dogs With Upside Po...
- 2 Boeing Co. (BA) 787 Cash To Ramp: Citigroup
- 3 IBM – Continues Its Journey Downhill
- 4 FAQ For High Yield Income Plus Portfolio
- 5 Will Securities And Exchange Commission Comm...
- See all Top Instablogs »