Omer Uzun gained his investment banking experience working as a Director in Citigroup Global Markets for 12 years. He specialized in securitization and principal investments for institutional clients, primarily asset managers and insurance companies. His primary duties included transaction... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 The Days Biggest Movers
- 2 Portfolio Allocation For Equal Income From E...
- 3 11/25 Updated VRNG's Valuation
- 4 How Markets React With Major News Events
- 5 Thundelarra's Tony Lofthouse talks Red Bore ...
- See all Top Instablogs »