Omer Uzun gained his investment banking experience working as a Director in Citigroup Global Markets for 12 years. He specialized in securitization and principal investments for institutional clients, primarily asset managers and insurance companies. His primary duties included transaction... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Australia - About "The Crown"
- 2 50 Years - True Masters
- 3 Tesla's Achilles Heel: Falling Used Electric...
- 4 Market Update Feb 28 - The Stock Market, Int...
- 5 Log Prices In Western US Fell In 2014 Becaus...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Dividend Growth Investor
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Gregory Mannarino