Omer Uzun gained his investment banking experience working as a Director in Citigroup Global Markets for 12 years. He specialized in securitization and principal investments for institutional clients, primarily asset managers and insurance companies. His primary duties included transaction... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 The Daily Market Information (DMI) (August 3...
- 2 My August, September-15 Strategy
- 3 China Still Remains The Home Of Gigantic Pro...
- 4 Genterra Capital (GIC CN) - From An Irration...
- 5 Useful Reading
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino