West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE:WST) announced that its Board of Directors increased the size of the Board to twelve and appointed two new directors, Mr. Mark A. Buthman and Mr. Douglas A. Michels. Each of their terms are effective immediately and will expire at the 2011 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, when they will stand for election to serve for the balance of their terms. The appointments anticipate the August 2011 retirement of directors John P. Neafsey and Geoffrey F. Worden under the Board's retirement policy.
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. manufactures and sells components and systems for injectable drug delivery and plastic packaging, and delivery system components for the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and consumer products industries.
Benefits of Using Wood-Waste Fuels for Federal Facilities ;
• Stabilizes energy costs and protects facility from volatility of gas and electricity prices.
• Enhances energy security—reduces vulnerability to power grid interruptions.
• Environmental benefits—lower NOX and SOX emissions and no net increase in CO2 emissions.
• Diverts material from landfills and avoids disposal costs.
• Progress toward federal goals for use of renewable energy.
Read more at: http://crwepicks.com/?p=14057