EVCARCO, Inc. (OTC:EVCA)
To Our Fellow Shareholders:
We appreciate your support of EVCA and would like to update you on some recent events and developments affecting EVCA.
I will make every effort to continue our relationship and assist you and EVCA as an unaffiliated consultant.
1. On August 25, 2010, for personal reasons, Mr. Dale Long resigned from the Board of Directors and his position of President/CEO. As part of the separation, EVCA has retired 13,625,900 shares of common stock, or 17.62% of outstanding shares; and reduced current liabilities by approximately $70,000. Mr. Long will make every effort to continue the relationship and assist EVCA as an unaffiliated consultant.
(SEC Filing: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1459003/000119983510000574/0001199835-10-000574-index.htm)
2. EVCA board approves the creation of its Ambassador Sustainability Living Program aimed at creating significant links with Hollywood's most eco-friendliest celebrities as well as major global influencers. The concept has been approved by the board and EVCA will proudly be announcing the first of the Hollywood celebrities to participate in the program soon. This initiative is poised to be a gain significant attention for EVCA's green vehicles.
3. Along with the current program for putting environmentally friendly vehicles in governmental fleets, we are focusing more attention on building strategic alliances in order to develop technologies for military applications, to participate in contracts for Defense Vehicle Engineering Design, Development, Integration and Testing.
4. As part of continued expansion efforts, EVCA has initiated development of the following programs with the Governments of Columbia and Peru: Alternative Energy and fleet replacement, Federal Government support and Electric Vehicle Sales, Mass Transit Vehicle programs for large cities.
5. EVCA has approved a program to initiate market research in order to stimulate public market awareness regarding the corporation and its growth potential. The program will create stronger ties between EVCA and the public markets by educating and providing key information to the investors.
6. EVCA is working to create additional networks of alternative energy vehicles. The enhancement of EVCA's product line is anticipated to create stronger revenues in the fourth quarter of the current year.
EVCA is a development stage company and engages in selling environmentally conscious automobiles in the United States. EVCA offers electric vehicles and pre-owned vehicles converted to various green technologies; and financing, warranties, maintenance, and mechanical services. EVCA was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
To learn more about EVCA visit: http://www.evcarco.com
Proteonomix, Inc. (OTCPK:PROT)
PROT, a biotechnology company focused on developing therapeutics based upon the use of human cells and their derivatives, announced recently that Mr. Michael Cohen, Chairman and CEO, is scheduling a multi-city European road trip to create additional awareness of the Proteonomix, Inc. investment opportunity to institutional investors.
Scheduled for early October, Mr. Cohen will discuss with sophisticated investors the recent contract to establish a joint venture with a group of investors that will establish a new stem cell treatment and research facility in the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.). In addition, Mr. Cohen will discuss the opportunity to set up additional joint ventures in other countries using the U.A.E. arrangement as a model.
PROT is a biotechnology company focused on developing therapeutics based upon the use of human cells and their derivatives. Proteoderm, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PROT that has recently opened its retail web site, Proteoderm.com, and begun accepting pre-orders for its anti-aging line of skin care products.
To learn more about PROT visit: http://www.proteonomix.com
Winner Medical Group Inc. (Nasdaq:WWIN)
WWIN, a leading manufacturer of medical dressings, medical disposables and non-woven PurCotton materials for the medical and consumer products industries in China, today reported that third quarter fiscal year 2010 revenue year-on-year increased 27.0%, to $30.9 million, net income increased 10.1% to $3.4 million and a sales of PurCotton products year-on-year increased 114.0%, to $2.6 million.
WWIN, through its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of medical dressings and medical disposables. WWIN offers medical care products, including operating room products, procedural packs, protective products, and gauze; wound care products comprising dressing pads, cotton products, retention products, and dental products; home care products consisting of cosmetic products, handkerchiefs, sweat pads, and bathing sets; and PurCotton products, such as jumble rolls as consumer raw materials, operating room towels, lap sponges, swabs, and surgical gowns, as well as finished consumer products, including wipes and cosmetic cotton products. WWIN sells its products through a network of distributors, wholesalers, and manufacturers' representatives worldwide. WWIN was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Shenzhen City, the People's Republic of China.
To learn more about WWIN visit: http://www.winnermedical.com
National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE:NFG)
NFG announces the closing of the sale of its landfill gas business to Toro Energy GP II, LLC, Toro Energy Holdings II, LP and another undisclosed buyer.
The sale is expected to result in a non-recurring gain in NFG’s fourth quarter, which closes on September 30, 2010. Because of this transaction, NFG is updating its GAAP earnings guidance for fiscal 2010 to a range of $2.65 to $2.75 per share (from the most recent guidance of $2.60 to $2.70 per share).
“With the sale of our landfill gas business, we continue to make progress on the strategy of divesting our smaller, non-core assets. This transaction, coupled with the previously announced agreement to sell our sawmill operations, demonstrates our commitment to National Fuel’s core businesses, including the development of the Marcellus Shale and the construction of key pipeline infrastructure projects throughout the Appalachian region,” said David F. Smith, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of NFG.
NFG, through its subsidiaries, operates as a diversified energy company primarily in the United States. NFG operates through four segments: Utility, Pipeline & Storage, Exploration & Production, and Energy Marketing.
To learn more about NFG visit: http://www.natfuel.com
Signup for FREE Daily Stock Alerts From CRWEFinance.com/signup
THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITY!
Disclaimer: Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. CRWEFinance.com publisher and its affiliates and contractors are not registered investment advisers or broker/dealers. Our disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our site, reading our newsletter or joining our email list. Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using, you agree to hold CRWEFinance.com report and Crown Equity Holdings Inc. CRWE, its operators, shareholders, employees and/or contractors harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damages (monetary or otherwise) that you may occur. (Read more at http://crwefinance.com/disclaimer) Rule 17B requires disclosure of payment for investor relations. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) is a newswire as well as an IR and PR firm. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), in some cases, provides media advertising and public awareness for both public and private companies, as well as disseminating news. As such, in some cases, when Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) advertises for a particular client, Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) charges an advertising fee which it must disclose under 17B. The fee may be in cash, in free trading stock or in restricted stock. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) has received twenty thousand dollars in cash and twenty thousand dollars in free trading share from a third party (Swiss Financial Report) for (30) days of advertisement services for Proteonomix, Inc. (OTCPK:PROT) Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), if paid in stock, can and may sell those securities during the advertising period. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) has received fifteen thousand dollars in cash and thirty-five thousand dollars in EVCARCO, Inc. (OTC:EVCA) restricted shares for 30 days of advertising.