ARM 3T Trend Analysis™
A Trader's Research Tool That Identifies Three Major Stock Trends
ARM 3T SITUATION REPORT ("BUY/HOLD/SELL"):
ARM 3T TREND ANALYSIS:
DAILY PRICE CHARTS w/ ARM 3T TREND ANALYSIS (NYSE:MTT) POWERED BY METASTOCK®:
- ARM 3T Trend Analysis™ powered by Microsoft© Excel® 2010.
- Red solid lines within stock charts signifies bearish sentiment and Level 1 and/or Level 2 S/R Price Zones serving as a specified price resistance level.
- Green solid lines within stock charts signifies bullish sentiment and Level 1 and/or Level 2 S/R Price Zones serving as a specified price support level.
- Stock charts have three window panes: Top (proprietary momentum and S/R Level indicators); Middle (Candlestick Price Bars with medium-term ARM 3T Trend Analysis™ powered by Thomson Reuters MetaStock® within Daily price charts along w/ Blue 50-SMA, Red 200-SMA, and S/R Levels indicator); and Bottom (proprietary volume oscillator indicator with volatility indicator and neutral trend bias indicator).
- Price charts powered by Thomas Reuters MetaStock® version 9.0.
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.