There are so many advertisements about Forex companies that one could get turned off before even selecting a platform to use. There are biased reviews and deposit bonuses that make them look more like a casino than a trading platform. As a trader of binary options and currency, I can tell you that there is plenty of money to be made if you know what you are doing. With that in mind, I thought of giving you a little inside look at some of the platforms I have used and why you should consider them.
Notice that I said "consider" as I cannot recommend any single platform. It all depends on what you are looking to get out of your platform and what type of investment strategy you have. I will tell you that you need to look into a safe platform that is regulated and one that has been around for a while. This will give you the confidence to know that you are trading with professionals and that your assets are safe. Here are the two that for me have risen to the top and are definitely market leaders:
IronFX calls themselves the global leader in online trading. I would agree. In fact, I would go as far as calling them one of the best trading platforms that you can use (which is why I talk about them here). What attracted me to them is that they are no-nonsense and work more on trader retention as opposed to attracting new traders. In fact, they were featured in World Finance Magazine when they upgraded their platform to accommodate their traders. This must be the reason why they won the Best Trading Platform in both 2011 and 2012. Additional awards include being the Fastest Growing FX Provider (2012), Best FX Service Provider (2012) and Best FX Broker 2012 by JRJ. They also have global offices which gives me a better feeling about trading with them. Here's what to like about IronFX:
- · Trade Forex and binary options.
- · Award winning platform.
- · Fastest growing FX provider.
- · Regulated by CySEC (No. 125/10) and ASIC (No. 417482), registered with the FSA (No. 541486) and fully licensed by the EU competent authorities.
- · Demo trading competitions.
- · Daily videos with market research and analysis with Marshall Gittler, Head of Global FX Strategy at IronFX.
- · Banking and treasury services through UBS, Barclays, Raiffeisen and other world-class banking institutions for its clients. Also has segregation of client funds.
- · Wide range of products and dedicated customer service.
Banc de Binary:
What is nice about Banc de Binary is that they are similar to IronFX as far as regulations. They are regulated by CySEC, except they are the first stand alone binary option platform to do so. They have also taken steps to gain credibility in the United States and have offices in New York City as well. They are led by one of the world's leading authority on binary options, Oren Laurent. What I like about them is that they have a charismatic leader. He knows the binary option industry and they stick to what they know best. The company has also received numerous awards for its trading platform including the World Finance 100 Award, being named the Best Binary Options Platform in Asia, and the Best Binary Options Platform in North America. Here is what you should consider with Banc de Binary:
- · Largest global provider of binary options.
- · World class leader as CEO.
- · Binary option school for new traders.
- · Analysis that includes trading techniques, risk management, and market news.
- · Widely covered in unbiased media such World Finance Magazine, European CEO, and Fox News.
- · Advanced signal alerts to notify you of your positions.
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.