My Danger Zone pick this week is also my Stock Pick of the Week. Listen to all the details in my weekly interview with MarketWatch's Chuck Jaffe.
I also recommend selling the following ETFs and mutual funds because they allocate 5% or more of their portfolio to BXP and get my "Very Dangerous" or 1-star rating:
- iShares FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index Fund (NYSEARCA:FNIO) - 20% allocation to BXP
- Advisors Series Trust: PHOCAS Real Estate Fund (MUTF:PHREX) - 6% allocation to BXP
- Eaton Vance Special Investment Trust: Eaton Vance Real Estate Fund (EAREX, EIREX) - 6% allocation to BXP
- Columbia Funds Series Trust I: Columbia Real Estate Equity Fund (CRECX, CRRVX, CREBX, CREWX,CRSRX, CREEX, CRRFX, CREIX, CREAX) - 6% allocation to BXP
- Principal Funds, Inc: Real Estate Securities Fund (PIRPX, PRETX, PREJX, PREPX, PRERX, PRENX, PRAEX, PIREX, PRCEX, PRLEX, PRRAX) - 6% allocation to BXP
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.