Fourteen years as a stock trader, devised a new stock market system that is fair, highly stable, and not like the musical chair game we have now (sent to the SEC, members of Congress, and others since 2010), devised a modified proxy vote system to enable the many small shareholders a greater... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Options: What Is A “Low Risk” Trade?
- 2 Performance - Week Ending 05/29/2015
- 3 Costco Wholesale Profits Surge
- 4 Something Wrong With GDP Seasonality?
- 5 The Daily Market Information (DMI) (May 30 2...
- See all Top Instablogs »