I live in Greece. I travel a lot. I sometimes handle large sums of money. No I don't launder money or deal in drugs. But if you do want to launder money, a legal way is (for US citizens) to declare it to the US Treasury, then buy real estate overseas. Once you have real estate overseas,... More
- My blog:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Study Of Equity Exposure
- 2 Three Pillars Dividend Growth
- 3 U.S. Dollar Cost Of Funds Index 1.321% At 5 ...
- 4 World-Wide Corporate Credit Conditions Bounc...
- 5 Bank Of The West 1 Year Default Probability ...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino