I live in Greece. I travel a lot. I sometimes handle large sums of money. No I don't launder money or deal in drugs. But if you do want to launder money, a legal way is (for US citizens) to declare it to the US Treasury, then buy real estate overseas. Once you have real estate overseas,... More
- My blog:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Are Hedge Funds Really Risky?
- 2 Resource Capital Funds Backs Callinex's Stra...
- 3 A Multi-Factor Heath Jarrow And Morton Model...
- 4 BEWARE OF LOSS TO DIVIDEND BY CURRENCY EXCHA...
- 5 Can A Weak Australian Currency Blow Investme...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Special Situations and Arbs
- 3 Axion Power Host
- 4 Archman Investor
- 5 Gregory Mannarino