|Thoughts & Comments |
- DJI gained 206 points on the very day Venus Trine Uranus; a very favorable astrological aspect but not strongly associated with reversals. This was also 1 day before out strong calendar indicator with a value of 8 on Friday. Could go higher tomorrow.
- Current CME: I am going to keep the following 3 items posted here through the next 7 trading days.
- A geomagnetic storm that began on Sept. 3rd when a coronal mass ejection (NASDAQ:CME) hit Earth's magnetic field is subsiding now. Click Here
- Here is a study by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta on solar storms and the stock market. Click Here
- We expect a pull-back in the stock market 7 to 10 days after a CME.
Here is what I wrote in the Subscriber section last night:
We are now in the latter part of the week. Our Project Trend graph says this is where most of the action will be. The Indices have done little this week but move sideways. This is usually a sign the markets will resume their previous trend, which was up.
** SUBSCRIBER'S ONLY SECTION **